Thursday, March 12, 2009

Why can't I figure this out?

Thanks to everyone who sent me info on cutest blog on the block. I have been trying now for an hour to set up my blog background and cannot seem to change the background. If anyone has the "cliff note" version of how to do this that would be great. Its not that big of a deal, I can stick with the black background.
On another note I was excited to see that a few people had looked at the blog yesterday, all 4 of you were my first readers. Hope you all will come back and bring friends. Maybe I will have a new look soon.

Ashlee



I had to post a picture of Jacob, he is too cute~

2 comments:

  1. Who's that beautiful face? If that's your child then you've got to be really proud of....Great sight for his coming soon life!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    best wishes

    joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey ashlee! great job on the new blog!! I need to get crackin on mine again. it's a great place to post photos and document that busy family of yours! love the pics. :) i'm bookmarking this website right now!

    ReplyDelete