Wednesday, March 11, 2009

First blog post



So this is my first blog post. I have been a reader/follower of many blogs for a while now but never thought this was for me. I will try this out for a little while and see how it goes.

I guess I should start by introducing myself. My name is Ashlee Hansen and I am 29 years old. I am married to a wonderful man named Nels. We have three beautiful children Ella Marie who is 7, Emily Maren who is five, and my sweet Jacob who is just 7 weeks. I am a child of God and I am thankful for his provision.

I am not sure if many will read this blog or not, but I will try and keep up to date with our lives. I hope to be able to share funny stories, seek advice on parenting, decorating, etc., and maybe even a little ranting here and there. If you happen to come across my blog, say hi I would love to hear from you.
Nels and I in Hawaii
Nels and Ella on date night

Jacob





Emily and I (my hair is brown now)


No comments:

Post a Comment