Thursday, March 26, 2009

Spring Break is almost here, Any ideas?

Well today is the girls last day of school before spring break. We cannot go out of town this year, but I would still like to be able to do some fun things with them. Does anybody have any (cheap) ideas? I think the weather will be very nice, so I would like to spend as much time outdoors as possible. Of course whatever we do, Jacob will be tagging along too. He is pretty good at tagging along right now:) Let me know if you have any ideas!


This is my first choice for spring break, Hawaii

Also, Does anyone have any advice on how to keep up a milk supply while breastfeeding, besides nonstop pumping, feeding, pumping,etc. I am having trouble keeping up with his feeding needs.

Last night before church the girls had some fun with Jacob, so I thought I would share some pictures of them. Hope you enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. have a good week!! love the pics of the girls with Jakey...looks like they're having fun with him!

    -Becky

    ReplyDelete