Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I did it!

I finally managed to change my background. I tried to change my header, but still no luck there,oh well. I am not sure I like the way it all looks now, but I am happy that I finally figured this out. Cutestblogsontheblock.com is awesome and gave wonderful instructions for someone like me.

I thought I would share a prayer request that I read off of Angie Smith's twitter. There is a family who just lost their sweet son Evan. I do not know many details, but they could use much prayer and some fellow believers to carry some of their grief. You should check out their blog to learn more about them,http://www.monicalynnb.blog. I think this link will work.

I also wanted to tell anyone who reads this to check out Kelley's Korner and her recipe blog. I just made the poppyseed chicken and it was great!

Thanks to everyone who helped me figure this blog thing out.
Emi waking up from a nap

I love tiny feet
Ella getting tired of the photo session
Jacob


2 comments:

  1. Oh this is great, I am so excited to be able to keep up with you this way!! I love blogs. Jacob is so big!! I can't believe how well he is holding up his head.

    Your blog looks great, FYI. Oh, and Shannon gave me a recipe for Poppyseed chicken and it is a staple around here. Justin LOVES it. mmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog - love the photos! I need to hold that baby boy of yours!! When, where, how?!

    Love EVERYONE, Julie

    ReplyDelete