Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Summer Kick off and Jacob

This is pretty much the whole group

Ella and a group of her best friends


Yesterday was the first official day out of school for Ella, so we threw a summer kick off party for her friends. We had a great time. There was a bounce house, a teeter totter, two slip n slides, water balloons, bubbles and lots of snacks. The kids from the neighborhood and kids from Ella's class came. I love summer time and I am looking forward to all of the fun stuff we will be doing. Last night Ella and I got to go out to dinner by herself! It was a lot of fun to spend some time with her. Jacob was there, but he did contribute a lot to the conversation:)


Two of Ella's friends stuck around and had lunch with usElla doing what she does best (reading)

Now I have some pictures of Jacob to post. I am embarrassed to say that I have no pictures up of Jacob in the house yet. I have taken many since he was born almost five months ago, but have yet to print one out and frame it. I took some this morning and wanted your opinion. Which one do you guys think I should frame, or should I keep trying to get a better one. I have my favorite, but I want to see what you have to say.





1 comment:

  1. All the photos are sweet ! but I'd frame the first one ....lovely . And the one of him on the sofa with the girls is definitely a keeper !

    ReplyDelete